This course will explore the basiccs of video and audio production and editing, such as compition, lighting, sound design, and editing. Audio for picture, video compression formats and preparing video streaming over the internet is also covered.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Differentiate between video formats.
- Understand how to import and organize media.
- Understand the purpose of editing.
- Demonstrate how to capture video and audio.
- Identify the transistional options available in video editing.
- Apply video and audio compressions.
- Demonstrate how to add text to videos.
- Understand the structure and attributes of digital images.
Adobe Premier Pro CS4 Classroom In A Book
Direct Study (Thursdays, 4:45pm-5:45pm)
Gary Gardner (website)